Do you trust the government?

Do you trust the government and why. I sincerely hope there are few to none that say yes they do.

bradens_mom21

Asked by bradens_mom21 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anyone who is all for the garbage coming out of this admin right now..must REALLY trust the government..lol

Myself not very often
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I don't. The Canadian government is so corrupt it isn't funny. It doesn't matter which party either, they are just as bad in their own ways.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 10:53 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Nope
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• not at all
    jhcz

Answer by jhcz at 11:09 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• not since Viet Nam but this President gives me hope in the future unlike the last one who scared the crap out of me.
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• NO.
    this administration has made me realize the importance of being a politically active and vigilant citizen.
    chickenhobbit

Answer by chickenhobbit at 11:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I don't think i have ever trusted the government but, I have to say agree with the pp who said that this administration gives me hope for the future. I know how a lot of you feel about Obama but, I honestly believe that he has the best interest of the people at heart...I don't agree with everything he does but he can not please everyone and i believe that his intentions are good and that matters a lot to me

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Hell No !!! Never have and Never Will Unless things change drastically the way us citizens want it 2 people need to stop voting for idiotic presidents and letting gov take over and run our lives... they work for us we do not work for them and if more people would realize this then we would be in better times ....but in the end it is all gods plan soo who knows what will happen ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• nope, never have...i do trust that there are some good people who work in the gov't but i do suspect that lots of them are just power hungry and are the "controlling" type of people...like in every group of people there are some good and some bad...i think sometimes the bad are good at munipulating people and that is how they get into office
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• No.
    I believe the government has been corrupt for a long time and the only way we will ever see any true change is if we change the two party system. We need a member of one of the more extreme parties to get voted in in order to see any real substantial changes. Otherwise it just goes back and forth. Dem-Rep, Dem-Rep. over and over again.

Honestly. I am all for government reform. And when it's time for a rebellion/anarchy movement i'll be right there with the best of them.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:02 AM on Nov. 18, 2009