Have you ever fallen in the toilet?

So far I haven't or can't recall a moment that I had fell in. I had fallen off the side of the toilet though...LOL I was half asleep when I went to go use the toilet. I was about to sit down when in the corner of my eye I thought I saw a spider in there. In my panic, I jumped up but stumbled and fell to the side of the toilet. LOL

starbucks81

Asked by starbucks81 at 10:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not since I was potty training as a little one. I was small. They didn't have potty chairs like kids do now. Kids today have it so easy.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I did when one of our boys used our bathroom in the middle of the night and left the seat up... I went in and it was still dark, went to sit down and fell in... OMG that water was cold, and YUK!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I fell in once. My roommate at the time had a male friend stay over and he wasn't good at putting the seat down. I had never had to share a bathroom with a boy before and didn't think to check... plunk in I went. I was not happy.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 10:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Not that I can recall, but my 2 year old did last week! I told her to "baby" seat was still needed. But even after falling in, she still says she doesn't need it! :)
    Anonymous

• Yes, I have just like Amelora explained, but the funniest is when I was about 8 . . . . I had to pee so bad that I ran in the bathroom and didn't even think to check for the lid, so I sat down quickly and peed all over my neighbors toilet lid cover . . . gross, but funny!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Once...thanks to my husband. I was half asleep and barely functioning when I stumbled into the bathroom (literally stumbled, I almost fell I was so out of it) went to sit down and a second later realized the seat was up and SPLASH. Ugh. I let him have it in the morning.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Oh have I! Darned dh and son's all have left the toilet seat up before and me stumbling in in the middle of the night sit down and keep going in! Needless to say I come out they are awake and smirking at me! Yes I can't help it the yell comes out. Its cold its dark and gross and makes you yell in surprise. I'm still thinking its a conspiracy against me. LOL
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 11:05 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I got stuck in the toilet. I was 35 weeks pregnant with triplets and woke up to go pee. I always used my master bathroom and DH always walked down the hall, so I never looked before I sat. Well, he used the master bath and left the seat up. I sat and ::splash:: my butt hit the water. I leaned to get up and couldn't. My hips were stuck to the bowl and my butt was sitting in the water. My arms were not long enough to brace myself against the counter or wall to get myself out. I yelled and screamed for half an hour before he woke up and came in the bathroom. He then looked at me like "what the heck are you doing in there"?

He got me out then heard an ear full the next morning. I was too tired to yell at him.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 12:32 PM on Nov. 18, 2009