ANGRY!!!!!!

I sell sex toys and I have put my add up on Craigslist 3 times now and someone keep flagging it "inapropriate" and getting it deleted!!! Well I put it in the personals section under romance......And there are ads in there saying "Just looking for a harcore ****" and married men looking for teenage girls to sleep with and even some guy wanted to find a girl to poop on him!!!!! I mean WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People are putting this crap (literally) up there and all the twisted freaks are reading all that.... but then my little ad saying you get a booking gift and 10% off for having a party seem inapropriate to them!!! i mean really what is wrong with people!!!

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG, Married men looking for teenage girls to sleep with? Are you serious?
    Anonymous

• Real F'ing funny......Im just saying that everyone is flagging my ad to be perverted and has to be deleted and then they keep shit like that on there!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Craigslist is messed up. I'm sorry. That's wrong.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• No, I was really wanting to know if that was really on there. I wasn't disregarding your problem, I think it's pretty stupid for whatever reason. Do they have a rule against promoting your business or something. Maybe that's it?
    Anonymous

• I think you are putting it in the wrong section. The personal ad's are for meeting other nasty people. I think theres a section for selling products.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 11:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• No iv looked in other sections and there is no section for selling products so i thought well im selling sex toys.... why not the sex section right??
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• When I did passion parties I always put in general I think. And I never had a problem. It is probably just bc you are putting it in the wrong section.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• who sells dildos for a living?? lmao ur momma must be proud.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• My guess would be its those same weirdos that don't want to see anything normal on there by their ads. I would try to contact Craigslist and ask why they are allowed to have those adds there but yours isn't appropriate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• maybe..idk, maybe you've already did it, but put it under the ad you originally wanted to but keep all sexual words out of it. so your ad could go like "selling party favors" and then your description would also be non sexual but right to the point "adults only...my number is (your number)".

ive seen those nasty ads...its gross
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 18, 2009