How many gifts are you getting your 17 month old for Christmas?

So far my daughter has about 6 gifts...3 very educational and a rocking horse, a baby that cries and a crawling My little Pony. I think that is probably it for her, except I am also getting her this adorable Fisher Price purse toy, that zips open and sings, does abcs and stuff ....then also a Holiday Barbie for this year(only as a collectible, I also bought her one last year). What all are you buying your little one? She already has many toys, but many aren't very entertaining for her anymore and I want things that stimulate her brain. Soon, I will pack up many toys for the attic. Also, does anyone know of a good Dora toy that is educational and good for a 2 1/2 year old? My niece adores Dora. Thanks!

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my daughter is going to be 3 in jan, so we arent going to get her a lot for christmas. we found a bike at a yard sale, its small enough for her to ride, and i couldnt find them anywhere else. shes getting a couple books, and coloring books, a few princess things for her room, and some things that teach her to write letters and numbers.
    i still have stocking stuffers, but she gets a tooth brush and bath stuff in her stocking.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 11:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• My daughter will be 20mos for x-mas and we are getting her 3 things.

Cozy Coupe (her Santa gift!)
    magna doodle
    a baby doll

Now her brother and sister may pick her out 1 sm gift together.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:08 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• my DD will be 18 mo for Christmas & we're only buying her 3 gifts: stackable Sesame St. boats, a little ppl train, & a musical instrument table (the big gift). ive also been buying books from the dollar store since June. she's the only grandkid/niece on both sides so we dont buy her much b/c relatives loose their minds when it comes to gifts. i kinda feel sorry for any other kids that come along haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:31 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• my son will be 17 months for christmas. we've got him 2 so far, and have 3 more on his list. a few things in his stocking and that's about it. it doesn't take much to amuse a toddler and too much more would overwhelm him.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:59 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• We will be getting one small gift for each child. our kids will be 4, 2, 1, and a newborn.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:31 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• My son is 16 months now....
    He's getting and Elmo Live, puzzles, books, PJ's, and this stacking toy thing
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:33 AM on Nov. 18, 2009