What do you do on clean sheet day?

The feeling of freshly washed sheets is the best. What is your favorite thing to do with fresh sheets?

Asked by DownyMom at 11:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Home & Garden

• clean sheets?!!? whats that? lol i love the fresh scent of my pillows.

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 11:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• ummm...sleep!!

Answer by acounard at 1:07 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• not have sex on them!

Answer by thehairnazi at 4:38 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I'm with thehairnazi. It totally ticks me off when I have just laundered the sheets and my husband wants to get frisky. Usually if that happens, I will insist on keeping the duvet cover up with the bed completely made and he will just have to deal with romping on top of the covers.
    To answer the original question, when I wash my sheets, I like to make sure that I take my shower in the evening, an hour or two before bed so that I am still nice and clean when I get in it. I also put on fresh, clean-smelling jammies too.

Answer by vicesix at 9:40 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I like to shower AND shave. All clean and smooth is the best way to enjoy clean sheets.

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 18, 2009