Pinkish Discharge-5 weeks Pregnant.

I am having a pinkinh discharge from time to time for the past 2 days...I called the Doc office and the lady who answered said that for some its normal..But I dont know if I really believe her...she didnt see what I was talking about so I dunno...but has that ever happened to you? It a very small amount and there is sometimes some cramping in my uterus...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had the same thing a while back. My doctor said it's because your uterus is very very sensitive during pregnancy. I had pinkish and sometimes brownish(like old blood) dishcharge. Unless it turns red, bloody, you really don't have anything to worry about. Easier said then done, I know. I had it every few days for a week or two, and I couldn't stop worrying either. Also, you'll get cramping and stuff, it's your uterus stretching and growing. Unless it's severe cramping, accompanied by blood, you'll be fine. If you call the docs office and talk to the advice nurse, she'll say what she did before, what I was told "it's normal" which really doesn't make you feel better, I know, but it does help if you just ask your doctor at your next app, she'll check you and the baby, you should hear the heartbeat and you'll feel better!!!!! :-) congrats on the pregnancy by the way!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:08 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• if your still worry after talking to them you can go to the er but some people do have that in the first couple months all the hospital will do is ultersound and blood work for the most
    Anonymous

• Its fine i bleed lightly for about a week and i'm now 26 weeks so you'll be okay it passes
    shorttie05

Answer by shorttie05 at 11:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Thanks Guys! I needed some reassuring words! I appreciate all your help!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 AM on Nov. 18, 2009