Med school students (funny)

First year med school students were in their first anatomy class with a real dead human body. They all gathered around the surgery table. The professor started by telling them, "In medicine it is important to have two qualities as a doctor. First is not being discusted by aything about the human body." As an example, he stuck his finger in the rectum of the body, and stuck it in his mouth. "Go ahead and do the same thing." he told the students. The students freaked out, hesitated for a few minutes, then eventually took turns sticking their fingers in the dead body's rectum, and stuck it in their mouths. When everyone finished the professor said, "The second most important thing is observation. I stuck in my middle finger, and sucked on my index."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL... I'll remember that when we go to the cadaver lab for EMS class this week.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 11:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• ewwwwww.lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• i would have choked the professor.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 11:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• hahaha
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 12:03 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Hehehe!
    I have to say, though, that I wish we had worked on a cadavar in our anatomy courses.....that would have been a good learning lesson!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:56 AM on Nov. 18, 2009