what perfume do you recommend?

looking for a new perfume ...
i like ..
light clean soft scented ..
nothing really flowery ,
nothing close to vanilla,
yet feminine

patrtiots_mommy

Asked by patrtiots_mommy at 11:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Avon has a few that are good. Ask a rep for some samples. Mary Kay Velocity. Bath and Body Works has lots to pic from....I LOVE THE TWILIGHT perfume and lotion! Seriously smells good! The best perfume that I got the most compliments on was Celine Dion! It is the regular one. To this day people will stop and ask me what I am wearing! More pricey would be a Chanel. Nice clean and light. Hope this gives you a few ideas!
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 11:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I'm not kidding, if you want people to tell you how good you smell or when you walk into a room have someone say "Someone smells good", you really need to get Euphoria by Calvin Klein. Pretty sure it will be the only perfume I ever use for the rest of my life. I love it.
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 12:01 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• go to Pac Sun and smell their Nollie collection. I have the green one, its my favorite, and ANYTIME i wear it, someones complimenting me on it.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 12:01 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I recommend Daisy by mark Jacobs. I know its geared towards a flower scent, but it doesn't smell like it at all. Its very nice and feminine

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Cashmere Mist By Donna Karen... It's sexy and soft, my Hubby Loves it!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:11 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana has a really clean scent.
    I love Eternity, but that's more of a spicy scent.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:11 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Amethyste by Bvlgari. I can't do flowery, fruity, or sweet (gets wonky after a while) but Amethyste smells sooo good.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:34 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Ralph by ralph lauren the turquoise bottle
    mcdthree

Answer by mcdthree at 3:37 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I wear Daisy by Marc Jacobs or Pink by Victoria Secret. Both smell great in my opinion
    falanlee

Answer by falanlee at 8:12 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Honestly, I really like the Dove body mists. I use the Citrus one... it's really nice and doesn't cost about 3 bucks...
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 18, 2009