My stupid job (funny)

My job is so fucking unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up with the folks I work with. First there's this super model wanna be chick. Sure, she's pretty hot, but the chick is stupidier than a box of rocks. It's a wonder she has enough brains to know how to breath. Second there's this chick who's complete opposite. She's probaly the smartest person I know. She has endless job oppertunities, and yet she's working with us. Then there's the stoner. He more than just you're average pothead. He's baked before he comes to work, when he's at work, and I'm sure after too. And to top it all off, he brings his huge ass dog with him every, single, day! And their always hungry, it's all they do is eat, eat, eat. Anyway I drive these fuck tards around all day solving mysteries and shit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha. Thanks for the laugh.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• freddy...is that you?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• i don't get it!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• idk...i was thinking of scooby doo. you hate your job cuz you drive around with a ditzy girl that thinks she's hot (daphney)...one who is smart (thelma) and a pot head and his dog (shaggy and scooby)...and you have to drive them around all day
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:16 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• yeah it's the scooby doo characters -op
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Nov. 18, 2009