why aren't my breast nipples turing colors around the aerola? And when will my stomach begin to harden?

I'm sorry if i'm asking crazy q's but i'm mostly curious!!

mrsrogers2008

Asked by mrsrogers2008 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Yeah, how far along are you. I'm just into my 18th week today and now I'm noticing the areola darkening(I guess it's harder to tell too cuz we see our boobs all the time, so it's harder to notice the difference, it happens gradually). And even though I'm getting a serious belly, still just soft and squishy, LoL. But the baby hasnt' filled it out yet, so to say, so I expect it to start getting harder soon, as the baby is getting bigger. It's my 3rd child and I can't remember this stuff either, lol, I've been wondering the tummy question too.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:12 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I AM APPX 6 WKS &1 DAY...I CAN SEE MY VEINS IN MY BREAST MORE & THEY'RE MUCH HEAVIER & HURT MORE...ALSO I HAVEN'T NOTICED ANY LEAKAGE....ANY RESPONSES TO THAT?
    mrsrogers2008

Answer by mrsrogers2008 at 12:19 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• In my first pregnancy, my breasts didn't start to leak until I was around 24 weeks. In my second pregnancy, a little sooner. Some women never leak at all!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 1:34 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• My nipples never changed color with my first pregnancy! I have only "leaked" if I tried to express them. I am breastfeeding also with this pregnancy and don't even leak now! Everyone is different and you may not have some of the common side effects!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:18 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• My nipples never changed color during both pregnancies and I never leaked during pregnancy. I leaked a little while nursing the first few months after, but after about6months with both I could stop wearing leak pads in my bra. Every one is different and at 6 weeks you are not likely to see too many outward physical changes.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 10:00 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Mine got darker towards the end and bigger...everyone is different though. I didn't leak until after I started breastfeeding. I had a hard round belly around 7mo with my first one.
    huniyxyz

Answer by huniyxyz at 1:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2009