What work do u do???and do u make good money???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I work SUPER part time like an hour or 2 a week or so as a dog trainer (my own business), mostly just for fun and for a little extra $$. I charge $60 an hour.

DH is a chemist and does alright.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:26 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• im a substitute teacher when i feel like it (and when theres a job). i make $60 a day (almost $10 an hour) to basically babysit for the teacher haha. its not bad since i only have to work a few days a month.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:25 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I work from home and love it check out my website
    ucanworkfromhome.info/letsgob1
    kay53

Answer by kay53 at 2:22 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I work for a non-profit...I do fundraising...I get paid in Thank-Yous, coffee cups, and pens. It's worth it though :-)
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:25 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Oh I should add. My husband is a machinist and he does rather specialized work with magnetic metals...he has some jobs...for people...that are in Washington, DC...that he can't discuss...soooo he makes good money....
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:26 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• administrative medical its okay money bets fast food places any day and yes i do love the work get to learn a lot
    ISLUVZOLIVIA

Answer by ISLUVZOLIVIA at 3:56 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• OneToughMami ~ Does that mean you live near DC? I live in northern VA. :)

To answer the question: My 'job' right now is caring for my 9 month old granddaughter while her mom (my DD) works. They both live with us so I care for her a lot as a natural thing. I don't get paid because it just doesn't feel right to. I am also currently in college working on my BSBA so I can get back out into the working world that will offer me a paycheck so I can help squash down some of this debt.
    My husband is currently in the Navy and works with NCIS in DC. He is not renewing his military contract and will be seeking employment with government agencies who can use his skills and offer him a salary that he is worth.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:46 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I'm a therapist for kids with behavior and mental health problems. I get paid about $47k/year. My DH is a teacher and makes about $40k/year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• My husband and I own our own business doing outdoor living areas, laying sod, irrigation systems, and other lawn care the business is 16 years old so yes we do pretty well! I design ads for people which is nice because I work when I want and I can attend any functions that my daughter has at school. It is also pretty good money.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:15 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Im a hairdresser....I only work when I have people that need done right now cause im 37 weeks pregnant. Plus I have a 2 year old at home...but the money you never know what you will make...depends on what people want....
    ToberzMama

Answer by ToberzMama at 8:38 AM on Nov. 18, 2009