If we had 4 eyes could we see in 6D?

Kids say the darndest things, but now I am curious. Anyone have a thought, opinion, answer????

Liansmommie

Asked by Liansmommie at 12:50 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Kids are wonderful!
    I have no clue, but it would be a good learning project for them to investigate and come to a conclusion on their own. :)
    I used to love it when my daughters were younger and asked questions so I could push them into learning something new. We didn't have a computer then so we spent a lot of time in the library and conducting 'experiments' at home.
    It's a lot of fun to watch children learn!
    I hope yours finds and answer. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:41 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I don't know, I'm actually having my left eye removed tomorrow (long story, but it's a good thing) and can't see 3D. Which really sucks because so many movies are coming out in 3D now.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:52 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• 3d is 3 dimensions right? how many dimensions are there? i'm guessing we'd see the maximum amount? lol... maybe it is 6d =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• canadianmom, I hope everything goes well. My mom has been blind in one eye for years (diabetes) and it wasn't until we went to go see Spy Kids in 3-D that it dawned on me! Poor mom fell asleep because she had to watch the movie all in red! :(
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:20 AM on Nov. 18, 2009