What should I do for my husband's birthday?

He will be 27 on the 20th of this month. The issue is that I have forgotten his birthday every single year minus 1 that we have been together. We have been together since 2001. I'm pathetic, I know.... but my family and his MOM even forgot him too! For all those years!! How crazy is this?!
So I want to make it really special for him. Any ideas???

zweedledee

Asked by zweedledee at 1:01 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Bake him a cake and cook him a great dinner. Oh and don't forget about the great sex to follow!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Since you always forget you should give him a suprise birthday party with all family anf friends. He won't know cause he will think that you. Forgot
    leeahsgerasmom

Answer by leeahsgerasmom at 2:44 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• maybe get him a present for each year you forgot..i like the cake and dinner sex idea too
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:00 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I just got my SO tickets to a concert and a room for the night. We had a great time and he was totally surprised. I think you planning a night out that he would enjoy and paying for it is a great gift. My dd made a card and drew pics of where we were going and he had to guess. It was alot of fun!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Bj's are always welcomed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I agree...blowjob.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• or a threesome
    Anonymous