Ways To Make Money Form Home?

I am a stay at home mom and am currently pregnant and was wondering ways I could make money from home .I dont know if this is really even possible..... but I was thinking crafts to sell but am not sure about it because I dont know how to make things but would like to learn some easy things to make even just for fun

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• I sell soy candles from home. It's really fun and I don't have to make the candles myself! :o) I don't have to keep inventory, I LOVE burning the candles and I make money selling them! You can visit my website www.SoyLightful.com or message me with any questions.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:17 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I use a website through Amazon. You won't make much money, but it is called www.mturk.com and like i mentioned you won't make much money but you can a few dollars.
    bluetopia6

Answer by bluetopia6 at 1:46 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• You can also check out my website called www.LaptopsAndLaundry.com. There is lots of useful information about working from home. GL!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:49 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• check out this website it nay be helpful
    www.wahmjobfinder.com/letsgob1
    kay53

Answer by kay53 at 2:16 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Hi my name is Karen and I am a stay at home now, since I was laid-off this year but that was the best thing that could have happen to me. Now I get to spend more time with my kids and I make a great income. It's funny sometime when I think about I make more money staying at home then I did Working. And I love it I work for this company called Ardyss, this company is the best. I would love for you to join my team people helping people. If you are reading this note then this is for you I would like to help you just like smeone helped me. So when you have time check out my web site at www.ardysslife.com/karenmillerwow then get back in touch with me. And I will share more information with you then. or you could email me at kmillerwow@gmail.com Thank you for reading this note your friend, Karen
    karenmiller313

Answer by karenmiller313 at 4:09 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:26 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/my2scents

this is how I make money from home. It's not crafts, but it's fun and easy to do. Let me know if I can help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:37 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.   They contain excellent ideas, resources and information to help you work at home.   You can find them all in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Articles
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:10 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I started out as a stay home mom who wanted to start a business out of bordom. Today, I am supporting my family on my income. I love what I do, I work around our schedule and life and have never had to put my kids in daycare or leave them with a sitter just so I can work.

Plus, we all get great benefits and money saving memberships just for being a part of this awesome company.

Check out my website at www.ThisIsAP.com for all the details about our company, team, plans and even my special offers!

Talk to you soon!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:19 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom to my now 2 year old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independent. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, or inventory. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones.

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would be happy to give you more information and introduce you to the business!

Alyssa Maliska
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 10:16 AM on Nov. 18, 2009