What Do You Think Of A Mother Being A Hooters Girl?

The Mother is currently living with her inlaws and has 2 kids and no money and desperately wants to move out,but not into gov housing if at all possible because of drugs and crimes and such. she is worried about how people will look at her..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• you do what u have to do to get where you need to get; i do not see a problem with hell more power to her lol
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 4:09 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• She will be a server (aka waitress in p.c. terms) wearing a ridiculously ugly outift! (I HATE the ugly orange shorts and awful grandma stockings) lol .............................................I think she is a server, working to make money to support herself/her family.

Hey, servers struggle to make ends meet . . . hooters and anywhere else. SHE IS NOT A STRIPPER. She serves food and drinks to make money................................what's the issue? I don't mind if my man goes to Hooters . . and you know why? Because people go there to EAT. Yes, there may be some Eye Candy . . . but isn't that everywhere? Who cares, really? Pretty women cover the planet . . can't we at least get some great wings out of it? . . .lol There's no shame in working at Hooters!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:18 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I actually meant she will be a waitress (aka Server in p.c. terms) . . . I'm a little backwards tonight!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:20 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Who cares. I have been to Hooters and never even gave the women a second thought. It's not like they are dancing on poles or something...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• do it, work it, make all the tips you can to cover the bills you have! good luck!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 4:18 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• If you make good money (esp. tips) and at least look forward to going to work and keep you family's best interest in mind, I think it's ok. Best of luck to you!
    Ronneca

Answer by Ronneca at 5:18 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I see nothing wrong with working for Hooter's. You go girl! I have worked in the casino world and I have seen alot and Hooter's has nothing on cocktail severs. LOL
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 5:49 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• while Hooters is misogynistic and would never get any of my money, we do what we need to do to support out families.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:16 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• i love hooters wings and my son does too! He said he wants to eat their for his bday dinner...and i don't think my 4 yr old is looking at the girls he just likes hotwings. We are gonna take him there and then go bowling.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:39 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Lordy Girl, you will be working!! That's all that matters if you need a job and it's legal!! LOL! There is nothing wrong with waitressing at Hooters as long as you won't scare the customers away. Go for it. The tips must be pretty good there, and I commend you for working!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:09 AM on Nov. 18, 2009