2 1/2 month old teething?

I think my DS is teething. I have a dr. appt. in the morning just to make sure. My question is, is it normal for a 2 month old to teeth? He has all the signs of teething. When did your LO start teething?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i thought the same thing my son drooled sooo much and still dose but his Dr said its normal and he probably wont get teeth till a few more months idk if this helped but i was concerned because he is my 1st

1sexymama619

Answer by 1sexymama619 at 3:43 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• my dd started teething at 2 months too. it didnt pop out until just this month and now shes 6 months and a few weeks. ive heard that its pretty normal but if you ever have any doubt you go straight to your pedi.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 8:55 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• It's okay my son started teething like that early. I had to stop breastfeeding and pump because he would bite me!
    Mom-2-2cuties

Answer by Mom-2-2cuties at 10:16 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• My son got his first tooth at 4 months and at 6 months he had atleast 2, he started teething early some do.So it may be.Good to know so going to the pediatricain for regular check-ups are great for all those questions.
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 12:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2009