is it normal for my son to cry or scream while he sleeps like almost bad dreams ?

it happens at least once a day at min. idk what causes it or how i can prevent it?

1sexymama619

Asked by 1sexymama619 at 3:36 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try a night light.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Not knowing how old your son is, but 0-12 months, and judging from your pics (cute!) of him, I would say that he's too young for dreams, but it may be gas. Regardless, hold him when he cries, sometimes you can dislodge the air just by picking him up, otherwise, you might want to bounce him while walking or patting his back. If he's formula fed, try giving him Mylicon Drops in his bottles, if breast-fed, you can give Mylicon Drops after every feeding. Hugs to you and that baby!
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 3:41 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• My dd cries out in her sleep pretty often - she doesn't wake up. I don't know the reason but I don't think its anything to worry about.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I'm sorry for your little guy. Talk to your pedi if it's frequent. My son had reflux (ironically never spit up) but would wretch in pain, and the doc said that is one if the symptoms, sleeping soundly, then waking and screaming with discomfort.

Whatever the cause, I hope it ends soon for you both!!
    Marti123

Answer by Marti123 at 8:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2009