christmas attire for a little girl

It's hard to shop for my little girl, especially for christmas

Do you guys know of any good sites with affordable prices?

What do you guys think about ebay?

I usually don't like to buy anyone elses stuff, but I did manage to find some shoes for her (the link is below)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170408608592&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

Have you guys ever purchased from ebay let me know what you think of these shoes... don't know if I should buy them...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Shopping

• um i usualy hit one of the biger department stores when their having like a one day sale and get something super cute for not a whole lot.
    kendra1417

Answer by kendra1417 at 7:17 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I recently got my daughter her Christmas outfit at the Children's Place for $22. That was a jumper, mock turtleneck bodysuit and socks. The socks and jumper were on sale. The bodysuit was also on sale if you got more than one. She's also 3 months old, so I don't know what the prices are like for older girls, but I think her outfit came in sizes up to 12 months.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• This year I bought my kids Christmas outfits from Carters. They were having a sale and I found matching outfits for the girls and matching ones for the boys.

As far as ebay goes, I love ebay! I have nothing against buying used clothing. I've never bought shoes from ebay though because I like to try them on first to make sure they fit.
    _Momof3_

Answer by _Momof3_ at 3:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• And if you are careful you can get amazing deals at the more costly stores like Gymboree. Getting on their mailing lists will give you coupons. I don't ebay, I stick to stores I can go into or shop at their sites online.
    littleredpony

Answer by littleredpony at 9:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2009