Please help. TMI maybe?

I am only 30 weeks pregnant. I have stringy like discharge. And alot of pressure from my vagina areas. My tummy feels really tight. And the baby feels really low. Last night I was laying with my hubby. He was playing with me [ In that area ] and he said he had to stop because he could feel everything. What should I do. And is this normal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like your "mucous plug" has come out, if your in alot of pain i would call my dr and try an make an appt to get checked, Good luck...
    WvMommyof3

Answer by WvMommyof3 at 7:06 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• If he was playing with you, he could have accidentally stripped your membranes. I would call the doc just to be safe.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:10 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• call your dr... right away!!!!! If you cant get through to him/her make sure you go to the ER... better safe then sorry!!!
    good luck mumma
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 8:27 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Wow, I hope you have already gone to the Dr.'s and I hope everything turns out o.k. Good lck with the new baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 11:27 AM on Nov. 18, 2009