Can someone get Obama to explain this? Or heck, why don't you liberals explain this to us?

This is what the Stimulus Bill states about recovery.gov.
When you visit recovery.gov it states:
"Recovery.gov is operated by the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board, which was also created by the Recovery Act."
Now after you stop laughing about this "Board", notice they are the ones who created the RECOVERY ACT... This same ACT is being reported for giving out $6.4 billion in stimulus money TO Districts that DO NOT exist.
Why advertise Accountability and Transparency if you are NOT going to follow through? Who is in charge of this "accountability"?
Ohh right~"Nobody messes with" Joe "Hiden" Biden??

Fraudulent? Shouldn't ALL Americans demand accountability? Or are you ok with the status quo? lol

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 9:14 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• River--

Is the All Barack Channel a "liberal approved source?"  LOL

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/jobs-saved-created-congressional-districts-exist/story?id=9097853

If you'd like I'm sure I can find an article that PROVES the moon isn't made of cheese, and the tooth fairy really doesn't exist either!!!  LMAO!!! :oP

P.S. It's the SAME article I posted yesterday on this topic--you must have missed it! LOL

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Just how big is the stimulus package? Well for one, it has doubled the size of the House of Representatives, according to recovery.gov, which says that funds were distributed to 440 congressional districts that do not exist.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:15 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• According to data retrieved from recovery.gov, nearly $6.4 billion was used to “create or save” just under 30,000 jobs in these phantom congressional districts–almost $225,000 per job. The web site operates on an $84 million budget and is tasked with monitoring the distribution of the $787 billion stimulus package passed by Congress–which, for the record, counts 435 members–in early 2009.

grlygrlz2

• The site’s monitors, however, are not too savvy about America’s political or geographic landscape. More than $2 million was given to the 99th District of North Dakota, a state which has only one congressional district. In order to qualify for 99 districts, North Dakota would have to have a population of about 60 million people, almost 24 million more people than California.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:16 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Pennsylvania’s 21st District has received just under $2 million in funds.

Mississippi’s 5th District and Oklahoma’s 6th received $1 million 

All three were eliminated by the 2000 census.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:18 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• So who blindly believes in the Obama administration to create agencies about ACCOUNTABILITY and actually be ACCOUNTABLE?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:19 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• what a joke isn't it? And these people want them to run our healthcare. How scary.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:21 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• LMAO
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 9:22 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Yoshi, what is funny about that?

*********
    I want their jobs. I want them gone.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:27 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I am not a republican OR democrat. I am an Independent who thinks this is crap.

Don't blame me, I voted McCain!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 9:38 AM on Nov. 18, 2009