What are some good workout DVD's?

I am overweight and getting to a weight that I never ever in my lifetime thought I would. So I am not to happy. I can't afford to go someplace and workout and I don't have anything here and can't afford to go buy any equipment. SO I was look for some good work out DVD's that work and will keep me motivated to doing the workout. I have VERY BAD will power. But I really miss the old me. The skinny one with more energy to actually get something done. I am a stay at home mom so I am home with my daughter and don't get the excercise I need. So any advice would be great. What DVD's do you recommend? Do I need to get any little things like steps, yoga ball, weights, etc. with the DVD? Thanks!!!

DAH02

Asked by DAH02 at 9:14 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• The skinny bitch brand dvd's are fun. Or if you want to have alot of fun get like striptease and lap dance workout dvd's. Learn something new and lose weight.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:17 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• the dvd's are great, but if you find yourself strapped for cash, youtube has all kinds of exercise workouts, i use billy blanks tae bo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Caribbean workout videos are great! they're in 15minute segments and all different .

I've just gotten a few Jari Love - Ripped videos. really easy to follow (aka you won't get bored) - I'm one that will get part way and just quit from boredom but have managed to finish the Jari Love ones every time.
    Anonymous

• i use the Leslie Sansone-walk in your home DVD'S AND HAVE HAD SUCCESS WITH THEM...I lost 30lbs, earlier in the year. You can get them at wal-mart for like $10, and they have different ones, you can do 1-4 miles..and there easy to follow. Plus there on some youtube exercise workouts that I like...they are called "the 5 miute workout with Tammy" , and there are ones for your arms, legs, butt, abs...etc...so you could try that! and good luck
    Anonymous

• The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader "Boot Camp" is good.
    Anonymous

• My absolute favorite is a yoga dvd that was made by MTV. Its a vinyasa form of yoga so its faster paced and actually gets up a good heart rate. The best part is that it has better music, more up beat..really gets you going. If you go to amazon.com and look up mtv yoga, youll find it. I got it for five dollars used.
    new_mommy333

Answer by new_mommy333 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• My favorite is Biggest Loser and Cardioke. Try this web site - there are some clips of workouts that you can try before you buy. http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 8:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Hello,

I work as a coach for Beachbody, and we have workout dvds ranging from yoga to abs, to cardio. You have have a coach like me help you along the way for support, we can help with meal planning, and just get you going in the right direction. We also have vitamens, and a great shake called shakeology that ihas over 70 different vitmens and minerals to also help the body.
    They really are just great products in general. Hope you'll take a look.

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/1healthymama

http://myshakeology.com/1healthymama

Have a wonderful day and best of luck
    Bershelle
    WAH_Mama

Answer by WAH_Mama at 9:00 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• TURBO JAM IS AWESOME!!!
    SamsMom24

Answer by SamsMom24 at 1:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• taebo. billy and shellie blanks r awesome personal trainers!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 11:26 PM on Nov. 19, 2009