So, I am recieving Prank Calls from some girl when

I decide after 2 weeks to call the mom, she is like well you should not have called my house number? You should have called me on my cell! Who gave you my number? I felt like I was being interogatted. MY DAUGHTER IS TOO YOUNG SHE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!! 10/11 years old. What????

OMG, I was calling the cell but you never answered. Hello, Your daughter has been calling me and playing on her cell phone PRank here and there... That is the point.
I hung up the phone thinking, OMG this is a mom!!!

10 MInutes later, she and her daughter called to appoligize. HELLO!!!

What is that? Do you live around this bull? It is not the first time???

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 9:32 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• Wow. You can always have their numbers blocked. Sometimes I can't believe the type of people that have kids.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 9:41 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• wow what a twist...i had a situation...my SIL had answered a question on facebook saying that "yes i dress poorly" .

ok...SHE"S the one that answered that and facebook showed me it was HER that answered that. so then i decided its not a big deal, so someone overheard me talking about it and goes to tell her that SHE answered that question about me, she blows this thing up, apparently telling her hubby she was thinking of a divorce and all...i go over there to her house and she's crying.

HELLOOOOOO.....isnt she the one that should be apologizing?? what a twist!!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:21 AM on Nov. 18, 2009