i have this problem and i dont like it at all

i don't know ware to start. I have this clear water type discharge comeing from my you know and it feels like im really wet frome being turned on or that i started what could it be has any one else had this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Health

• Generally speaking, clear vaginal discharge is perfectly normal. You might want to keep a record of when you have it, it more than likely has something to do with your hormone cycles
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:40 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I think it sounds pretty normal...unless there's a smell to it.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 10:08 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• It could be a sign that you are ovulating, or close to ovulating. Keep track of it...see if it happens around the same time each month. If it is related to ovulation you'll notice it for a few days mid-cycle.
    campeno

Answer by campeno at 10:32 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• its been like this for a week now im 4 days late for my periond so idk what it is it dont have a smell are anything like that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Nov. 18, 2009