HI LADYS I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF SOMEONE KNOWS ABOUT A JOB THAT I CAN DO FROM HOME?

matthew0804

Asked by matthew0804 at 10:13 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi there,
    I'm not sure exactly what it is that you're looking for, but I work from home and I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to two children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:00 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Good Morning, I have a Home Business with Gold Canyon. I work the hours I want and gives me time to spend with my daughter.
    I too was looking and I first needed to find what it is I had interest in. Candles was the area for me. If you would like more information, please send me a email at rmcorns@gmail.com or www.mygc.com/MarianneCorns
    Have a look at my web site.
    I can forward to you this months "Join Us" Promotion.
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 7:27 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Jobs are hard to find. You can start working online for free or start a home business for very little money. You can blog, do affiliate marketing, or write articles for money. Try survey sites etc. None of those will cost you.

Ultimately a home business is going to be your best bet. I have done all of the things above but have had the most success with my home candle business with SoyLicious.com

If you have any questions about any of the ways to work from home that I mentioned I would be happy to help you.

Audrey
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 7:36 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I work with Ameriplan. I help people that have no insurance obtain health benefits. It great residual income. Contact me for more info.
    I also love candles and sell Gold Canton candles. Contact me if you are interest and I can help you with your search. With absolutely any pressure.
    cditren

Answer by cditren at 12:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• The company I work for has many independent representatives who sell our books with NO INVESTMENT You simple send people to a special web page (created for free for you) so they can buy the books and all the credit card processing, and shipment of the book is taken care of on the website. YOU ARE NEVER REQUIRED TO BUY ANYTHING. Commissions range from 8-10% depending on the book, and as your volume of sales increase, your commission percentage does also. The more people you tell, the more chances for sales and the more money you can make.

Find out about the most recent and popular book here: www.stressout-book.com
    and if it looks interesting, click the contact button to send an email that you want to earn commissions, and someone will get back to you right away.
    Wishing you awesome success in whatever business venture you choose.
    DolphinChrissy

Answer by DolphinChrissy at 12:42 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Have you looked into Avon, it only cost $10 to start your own business and you run it however you want. You are not require to have an inventory, no parties to host, you can have your own web-store, chances to work yourself up the ladder and earn more money. The plus is that everyone knows Avon and it sells itself if you want more info drop me a line or visit my webstore for live chat
    www.youravon.com/agonzalez5282
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 1:17 AM on Nov. 30, 2009