This is BS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSqmDC28jPk

Last thing we need is the government telling us how to raise kids.

armywife2009101

Asked by armywife2009101 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Read Hillary's book "It Takes a Village" Thats what its about. That is what they believe.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:21 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• So, is there a particular reason why you over looked the whole situation and decided to pick one thing out of the problem? I don't beat the shit out of my children thank you for your assumption.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Out of everything that they said on the video the only thing you bothered to point out was the child abuse part. Why just one thing? So, your ok with everything that they want to change because of the child abuse part?
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Maybe not mine got deleted too and I did not even call anyone out no name was used..

anyway ill add back the part that is relevent to the question

this admin is ALL about CONTROL
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:40 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• When Bush was doing his take over Dems were outraged (I was too reason I voted independent). Obama is working on the largest Government take over ever expanding on what Bush did in the Patriot Act, his attacks on homeschooling and not in the Health Care Bill.

I watched the TV show V last night and the head of the V's is a creepy looking chick. I get chills from her character. My husband and I both looked at each other after the final scene of the show and he said doesn't Obama give you the same feeling? I said hell yeah. He is disguised as all nice and kind but there is something sinister underneath. I will be attacke for my response but it doesn't take a genius to see the Gov wants to control our lives. We homeschool to protect our children from Government intervention. Will still do it even if this Admin makes it illegal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Yoshi, your just funny.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:43 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I'm reading the answers here and nothing makes any sense. Did a bunch of answers get deleted or something?
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 12:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I watched the video, and it is disturbing. I don't want some government lackey to decide if I breastfeed or formula feed, vax or not vax, homeschool or not homeschool.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 12:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Yea a bunch of them did. The ones that were deleted was from someone who though it was fine for them to do this because it meant we wouldn't beat our children...or something like that.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I'm torn...
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 1:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2009