Another CM question (TMI)

So I thought I had this CM thing figured out, apparently not quite. I believe I O'd two days ago (the 16th) yest and today I've had a little blood spot in the CM except today it was kinda snotty too, but white. I BD the 9th, 11th 14th, 15th, and 16th.....since I dont think I o'd until the 16th, is it too early for implantation bleeding? or is it possible it stuck from BD-in on the 9th??? anyone had this before. O and I only see the blood when checkin CM,not when I wipe, and its just a spot, I check internally....Thanks

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you did indeed ovulate, my guess would be it's from ovulation. That can cause some spotting sometimes. Definitely too early for implantation, though, unless you ovulated earlier than you think.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:29 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• thats what i was thinking.....and since its just been literally one spot a day in the CM i was confused lol.....
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Yes, it does sound like ovulatory bleeding to me.
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 2:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2009