Trying to conceive but no luck as of yet.....any suggestions?

My husband and I have ben TTC since March 2008...and I'm really starting to worry. Were fairly active people don't dabble in any drugs and my husband only drinks on special occasions...I am 20 years old, he is 24....and yes I know I started trying a little young but we've been together since I was 16. Would I be able to see a specialist or even ask my gyno for clomid?? Please I need help.

EdensEnigma

Asked by EdensEnigma at 10:34 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• eat a lot of sweet potatoes..IT has been proved that this helps
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• why sweet potatoes?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• The only thing you can do is go to the doctor's. I'm sure before they start you on clomid they will make sure everything's in working order. As is, make sure your parts are all in working condition...tubes aren't blocked, etc. And they will probably check your hubs sperm. I def. suggest you go to the doc though.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 11:22 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Sweet potatos increse your hormone produstion I think. I have read about it too and they say it works! But if you really want to get pregnant is go to the doc and get checked out. you want to do that anyways. Start taking Pre-natal vitas. And you will probobly get pregant if you stop trying to! that's how it has happened with my husband and I. GL!
    colorsofgrey

Answer by colorsofgrey at 1:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• thanks for the answers...I think I'll make another appointment with my gyn and see what's going on..
    EdensEnigma

Answer by EdensEnigma at 1:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• if all else fails, take birth control for a while, it helps regulate your ovulation period so you know more of a better time span to get pregnant. you can usually assume that a week after your period is over youll be ovulating. So try after your period every day for two weeks.
    new_mommy333

Answer by new_mommy333 at 3:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2009