a little nervous...actually scared

I am 18wks and I don't think peanut kicked at all yesterday...maybe once but I wasn't sure if it was her. I've tried to get her to kick this morning but still nothing! I'm freaking out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't worry about it if something was wrong you would know. If you start having pains then I would worry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Well you are still early on, if you are worried call your ob, they have no problem sending you to L&D to ease your mind. That happend to me when I was much farther along, I went to the hospital and as soon as I heard her heart beat, I was much relieved. Also what the doc told me was to drink some water and lay on your left side for about an hour. But again, you are very early on for feeling constant movement.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:46 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Drink something cold. Something caffeinated would be sure to do the trick. See if that gets her moving.

And if you're really worried, call the doctor. They can get you in and check to make sure everything's ok. It probably is, but knowing for sure helps a lot.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:47 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I called my baby peanut when I first saw her on ultrasound. Babies at that early don't move as much and if they do you don't always feel it. I agree with the above posters.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 10:50 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I drank some cold milk this morning and laid on my left side and nothing..last night I drank a little bit of DR. Pepper and laid on my left side but nothing...I keep having this pain on my left side but sorta feels like gas (TMI)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• also I should mention..I feel her every evening kicking...she hasn't missed an evening in a few weeks and I can feel it from the outside.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• again you are still early on, she is probably in a different position. My daughter hardly kicked at ALL, where as my son was in constant motion. It's best to call your OB, that willo help put your fears to rest
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:59 AM on Nov. 18, 2009