Anyone ever do this?

I open the milk in the morning and pour some in the cereal and clunk in the bowl the milk goes. EWWWW sour milk
And last time I made some cookies I take the carton of eggs out of the fridge and take a look at the date -2 months old -oops.. toss them and look for the new one I bought. Just have one of them days?

momof4kids257

Asked by momof4kids257 at 10:50 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes! I only use eggs for baking and I swear when I pull them out the fridge they are about to hatch! LOL...I once bought a gallon of milk, got home poured my dd her bottle and clunk! Bad milk and didn't even expire for another week!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:55 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• no but only because that is like my greatest fear. lol. So I am EXTRA careful about milk and eggs....we go through them super fast anyway so I usually dont have to worry about it.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 10:55 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• NO! We are little piggies at our house....we eat everything up! I have the opposite problem. lol
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:05 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I hate it when that happens!
    I also hate when I buy something and go to get some of it the next day but it has all been eaten!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2009