Who only has 2 children and isn't planning on any more?

I just had my 2nd child. I think I'm done. I don't know. I know that 4 children would be too many for me, but wonder if 3 would be.

Anyone had 2 and are perfectly happy with just the 2? No regrets for not having a 3rd?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have 2 and I'm very happy. Mine are almost 17 and 15 1/2. My dh and I are perfectly happy with 2 kids. If we had had 3, 4, or more, we would have loved them, too. But we don't feel that our family has this gaping hole in it or anything, nor do we feel that we're missing out on anything because we didn't have more.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:04 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I have 1 and only plan to have 1. I always thought I wanted 2 but I am so happy with just having my little angel and decided I can't handle chaos like I thought I could.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I have 2 and I am 99% I am done. My husband only wants 2, I could do 3 but I think I am content with my girls. I am just not ready to make the final decision for my husband to get fixed yet.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 11:08 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Me! I am very happy with 2 kids. Mine are spaced out far apart, too. 15 and 4 years old.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:18 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I have two boys, 3 yrs apart and I am for sure done. done done.
    82ndairbornewif

Answer by 82ndairbornewif at 11:28 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I have two girls 2 and 4. I am thrilled to be done breast feeding and be done with babies. Love them dearly but I think I will enjoy the ones that go back to the mommies and in 25 years my grandchildren. I have an arm to hold each child with, a leg for each child to sit on, and when my hubby is deployed that is really important. Also being one of three girls, have an even number. It sucks being the middle. Plus I hope that my girls become best friends, this is a hard life, a friend would be good and they have the same body type so they can share cloths. I was different then my sisters so they could share but I couldn't, sniff.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 11:30 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I have 2 kids, that is what we agreed on...if I were younger and if we had more money, maybe a 3rd would be up for discussion....but I'm perfectly happy with my kids, a girl and a boy, and often think it would be INSANE to have another, lol.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:30 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I have 2, a teen and a tween who are 22 months apart and I thought I wanted more but I waited it out because life was hectic w/2 lil ones. As time passed, it became clear I was done. It took a while for me to be sure though but when you know, you know. So hang in there and give it time, you'll know! : )
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 11:33 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I'm the same as 82ndairbornewif, I also have two boys who are 3 yrs apart and I'm almost positive we are done. although neither hubby nor I want to take the steps to be permanently finished. My grandma wants us to try for another child so we can maybe have a girl, but we have nieces and we are just fine with our sons.
    tabc531

Answer by tabc531 at 11:48 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I have 2 boys and even though I really wanted a girl, I am so done. They are 6 and 2. I am happy and do not want to go through another pregnancy, labor and deliver. I wanted to get my tubes tied, but DH talked me out of it. He is soooooooo dead if he got me preggo again lol.
    GIswife

Answer by GIswife at 11:50 AM on Nov. 18, 2009