Holiday gifts

This is my sons first year in preschool. I know I need to get holiday gifts for his teachers. But what about bus drivers and the bus driver helpers on the bus?

Kimposible

Asked by Kimposible at 11:07 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Holidays

• My mom usually gave them something small. it seems like it was a hundred years ago lol but she used to give our bus driver ( a woman) hoilday socks, fuzzy socks are nice too. Just a littel something so they know they are appreciated..bus driving seems like a thankless job.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Some schools don't do gifts. Check first to be sure and find out if there are rules about gifts.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:32 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I know of many who give the bus drivers something small... some of our bus drivers also hand out candy canes on the last of day of school before break...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:45 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• My Mom used to make plates of homemade candies and cookies for the bus driver.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 12:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I'm a teacher and I can tell you I most like and appreciate gifts that can be used for the classroom. For example, stickers, stamps, stamp pads, stationary for notes home to parents, post it notes, crayons, etc. And believe me, you needn't spend a lot. It truly is the thought that counts.
    Imogen13

Answer by Imogen13 at 1:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2009