I am really hoping to find some good long term support for my weight loss.

I am looking for some people who would be willing to be my friends on here and help me with this difficult journey. Please, if you'd be willing to talk to me, encourage me, give me advice or even tell me how disgusting (or good) I look in my pictures I would appreciate it. I just set up this "fake" profile today and am just now starting, but it is a fake profile because I am so ashamed of myself. I will add pictures and keep a list of the foods I am eating, the exercise I am doing, and the things I am going through emotionally from day to day. I just sincerely need some people to help support me, and I don't have any real friends and cafemom is the only place I can think of to turn to.

If you're interested in helping me please invite me to be your friend and you can follow me on my journey.

FatGirl239

Asked by FatGirl239 at 11:12 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Health

• There are some weight loss groups on Cafemom. You should also look at sparkpeople.com. GL and Don't be ashamed!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Nov. 18, 2009