I need help and advise please!

Okay so I lost my mucous plug started getting Diarrhea and fatigue all within a week. Yesterday I started having mentrual like cramps. I was told these mentrual feeling cramps can be labor or braxton hicks... But I dont feel tightening just the cramps ever so often????? Alright now according to my doctor im 34 weeks pregnant. I'll be 35 on saturday.. He gave me like 5 due dates at the beginning and I think this one is off by atleast 2-3 weeks. So if im 34 weeks according to them but i think im 36-37 weeks will they try and stop my labor? Also I know I can decline the medication to stop labor, but what if im wrong and i am only 34 weeks? Im so confused and I dont want anything to be wrong with my baby. My first due date was the 10 of Dec. Now its the 26th. But theyre saying im 2 weeks ahead... Which would put me pretty much perfect with the 10th, Also the 10 matches up with my last period where the 26th doesnt.?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your far enough along now that I think if your a week or 2 early (according to them) that they wont try to stop your labor. I had those same cramps your talking about 2 weeks before I was due. I was due on Feb 6th but I didnt have my child until Feb 13th.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• You can ask for an amniocentesis to see if your baby's lungs are mature. That usually happens around 36 weeks. If they are the baby should be able to breathe on its own and may not have to go to the NICU and may even be able to go home with you.

My 36 weeker was over 6 pounds, didn't have to go to the NICU, and was able to go home with me. Breastfeeding went great. The only problem he had was jaundice and all my babies had that.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:24 AM on Nov. 18, 2009