Between two men emotionally

Ok. I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year now. I do love him and he has been good to me however over the past few months we've been fighting alot. Now my ex (my daughter's father) has always been there for me as a shoulder to cry on. I was with him for 7 years and he is my best friend. A couple months ago I had to choose between taking him back and my boyfriend. Well I chose to stay with my boyfriend and so my ex got over it and started dating someone. Now his relationship has gone from happy sunshine to gloomy hailstorm fast. So between that and my having problems with my boyfriend we've been really close. Which of course has made ask myself if I made the right choice. My question is what should I do? I don't want to get in the way of him and his girlfriend and I'm not sure what to do about mine. Should I just let things play out the way they will, just see what happens or confess my feelings to my boyfriend and ex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• He is an ex for a reason. You are having the grass is greener syndrome. If you take the ex out of the equation would you still feel like leaving your BF? If you went back to the ex, would it be any different this time around? Would you still have the same issues that caused you to break up in the first place? Is it worth confusing your DD if you go back to him and then it doesn't work out again?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I totally agree with Jademom07. everything she said is right on the money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Have you ever thought of just being alone and enjoying life without the emotional turmoil you seem to be going through? If x is your best friend anyway then just keep it that way and like was said before, don't confuse your child.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2009