toddler with broken leg

hey everyone,

3 days ago my 2y/o fell off his swing and broke his leg (poor baby). he's starting to get really frustrated that he can't get around by himself, and he's getting really bored. does anyone have any thoughts for activities that i can do with him?

MILFpunk

Asked by MILFpunk at 11:44 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Coloring, play dough, Lego's, wooden puzzles, cooking, shape sorter, blocks. Go to the local craft store and ask. I am sure they have all sorts of little gizmo craft things for him to do. Also TV, movies and video games might help cut the boredom. Play catch or roll a ball. Sesame street has a kid friendly website that is free with tons of games and such for that age group. Give him a hug and I hope he gets it off soon, no fun.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• My #1 top pick for anything is balloons! You can bop them back and forth to each other. Skinny balloons for making balloon animals.
    Bowling for him on the floor.
    Basketball laundry basket.
    Blow bubbles outside.
    Race track, hot wheels on the floor.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:34 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Put him in a wagon and go for a walk. Invite a friend over to play with him. Poor thing.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:00 PM on Nov. 22, 2009