What's all over your floors right now?

Mine are covered in craisins, crayola markers, and teddy bear stuffing htat the dog ripped out.

jus1jess

Asked by jus1jess at 11:48 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Right now it's clean since we both work out of the home and DD's chore is to help pick up before bed.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Um, dog hair, cat hair, coffee stains, Our coffee pot malfunctioned this am. Oh and in the bathroom I have blood all over the floor because my sons nose was gushing blood for about 15-20 minutes, so yea. My floors are all getting a good scrubbing today lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:50 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• The dog is napping (she is a senior citizen) the kids toys. The dog cleaned up the box of raisins that was dumped. There is some dog hair. And the *^# has left mouse poo. Grrrrr. Can't wait until the exterminator comes today.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 11:55 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• My son got ahold of a kiwi and smashed it all over the kitchen floor last night after a went to bed. Since it is so sticky and it got walked in my kitchen floor is now pretty nasty. Lol.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 11:55 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• oh hmmm sigh let's see that' one thing I am wicked nasty about that you just happened to ask - we have mastiff drool mixed with his food all over my living room rug right now. Sometimes he flings his drool on top of his back. Downstairs there's fur all over. I'll take this over baby poo on my dining room table like dd did once as a toddler.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 12:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Oh and I also have a ferret and kitten running aroung on the floors, and the ferret is a little theif, so she has her stash hidden everyhwere lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Some laundry. I have been sick and DH has been less then helpful. I hate the way my house looks at the moment, hoping to get some energy after lunch and clean the heck of this place!
    Cassidysmom611

Answer by Cassidysmom611 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• My living room has my son's toys all over it. My kitchen floor, around my son's high chair has food.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Just cleaned my floors this morning like I do every morning. My kids playroom floor has toys on it. The rest of the house is hardwood floors and they are spotless.
    Anonymous

• My DD's Chewy teething toys, my DH's socks, shoes, dirty clothes (only on his side of the bed and a hairball my cat hacked up this am
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 12:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2009