not really a question but bitter sweet news!

My dh and I have been very happy about starting TTC. We had decided to start the end of december. I just graduated college 7 months ago and had been putting job applications in since day 1. We had decided that I should stop looking last month. This morning I got a call from a state position telling me to come in for a interview on monday morning. I was happy because its the job that I wanted since high school, but I was also sad that we now have to wait a year or so to have a baby. I havent told DH yet, I think Ill wait till he gets home tonight. i think hes gonna be supportive but disappointed too. thats all we been talking about for like 3 weeks, its funny how things turn out, but everything happens for a reason.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you for sure gotten the job or is it just an interview?
    Anonymous

• OP here: right now its just an interview, but this position is in desperate need and they are willing to train, since most people dont qualify for it.
    Anonymous

• Well, you could start trying anyway you know... never know how long it will take you to conceive. And when you do it will be 9 mos after that so... Or is it not a job you can work while preggers?
    Just thought I'd throw that out there. Good luck with it all.
    Anonymous