Sprint LG lotus

Okay, I had one for about 2 months, and I loved it. I had it in july and augest. It got stolen so i bought a used blackberry pearl which turned out to be crap that always turns off and stuff. Anyways, I dont remebmber the lotus's internet, so i went to read customer reviews online last night and like 60 out of 80 are bad, all of them saying the phone goes black and internet is slow, and I didnt have these problems at all. Then again I only had it for 2 months so maybe it was going to have these problems and i didnt see it yet. It got stolen btw. So does anyone have one? Did i just screw myself over by ordering another one from sprint online yesterday?

meghan925

Asked by meghan925 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-25 Credits)
  • I didn't like it at all got rid of it as soon as I could. I have a Blackberry Tour and love it. Internet is fantastic and I love when I go to Europe next summer it will work.
    Anonymous

• I have a Lotus and LOVE it.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I hate sprint all together they are the most expensive and have terrible customer service!!
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 12:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2009