Walkie Talkie for a Toddler?

My son is a little over 2 years old and loves playing with the walkie talkie we received as a hand-me-down from a friend. Only thing is that it's hard for him to push the button down to talk through it. I've searched through Amazon and keep finding bad review after another. I'm just looking for a simple neutral or boyish walkie talkie that is easy for him to play with. We live out in the country where neighbors are close but not that close so we don't have to worry too much about interference. Any recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks!

suthrnflwr

Asked by suthrnflwr at 12:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Shopping

• National Geographic makes walkie talkies for kids - I think I bought them in WalMart or Target. I don't know what kind of reviews are online for them, but my kids loved them and had them for several years (and probably still do somewhere in their closets) so they've lasted pretty well.

Answer by missanc at 2:39 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Fisher price makes one - about $15 on amzon.com search: Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Walkie Talkies. Target carries them too!! My kids LOVE them!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2009