Kinky Sex: Advice Needed

My boyfriend recently told that he wants a "freak" in the bedroom. I have never been more that "normal" from what I am told but I have no idea how to be a freak and basically have no holds bar with our sex life.
I really want to please him and such but I am afraid that if I do not become this, it will kill what we have.
I do not want or need any bashing... so please dont!! I just need some advice on how to turn my thoughts around and maybe bring something out in me that he will like!

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, why don't you ask him what he means by "freak"? That would be the first step to me, is to find out what kind of thing he is looking for. It might be something that you're totally willing to do once he tells you, but you just don't know it yet. Get some ideas of what he is wanting, and then give those ideas some thought. Kind of picture it in your mind, see if it does anything for you. If it does, then just gradually ease into trying it for real.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I would start by asking him what exactly what kind of "freak" he wants. There are so many types of us out there. lol Talk it over and decide what you feel comfortable with trying out.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• can u talk dirty?? i would start with that..also dress up eaither a nice sexy outfit or a costum ( police women flight attendent ) also do u use toys? if not pick one up and show him how u like it. and being aggressive take charge..be the one to make the moves..tell him what u want..( i want u to like me here and sound like ur the boss ) also when hes not even thinking say in the bathroom getting ready to take a shower walk in take his man tool in ur hands and play and then go down on him..when hes all reved up sit him on the toilet ( tiolet cover closed ) and sit on him and go to town also while talken dirty..( u like it when i ride ur co@# ) i have so much more but will run out of space..lol.. i know what i like and let my dh know and he loves it..and he has never done certin things till he met me ( like hair pulling xct..) u need anymore let me know...best of luck hunny..it really is fun when u get into it.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Take baby steps.  You're not going to become a super freak over night, but you can push your own boundaries.  Start by stepping out of your comfort zone, just a little, and in time it will become your comfort zone and then you can step out again.  It will be a slow process but then again, you have your whole lives to explore your sexuality.  It will keep the passion alive in long term relationships.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I AGREE WITH TABBYKAT6802
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 1:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2009