Baby Bjorn. - Can you wear while sitting down too?

I overheard somewhere that baby bjorns are made only for walking or standing but I have computer work to do at times throughout the day. Does anyone know if I can wear it sitting too? My baby is worn in the front and is still facing me.

preggoandfat

Asked by preggoandfat at 12:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes!
    momtopreemie521

Answer by momtopreemie521 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• absolutely. but a wrap or sling would be more comfortable for you...
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Their legs dangle and it wouldn't be too comfortable. If baby is new, get a sling or wrap... baby will be much happier all snuggled up, you can nurse hands free and sit down the entire time.

If baby is older,,, get an ergo or beco... though, my older baby doesn't much like just sitting down, he gets bored.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 12:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Yes but I recommend a sling or a wrap. Slings tend to work best for smaller busted women (in my experience) and wraps work for almost everyone. I have a podegei too but it kind of hard to get the hang of if you are new to baby wearing.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 1:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2009