so is it normal for morning sickness to just come and go. i am 6 weeks pregnant and was sick for last 2 weeks and throwing up yesterday but today i feel good. ps this is my first so i ask many silly quetions

jinger74

Asked by jinger74 at 1:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes it's completely normal. Some get full blown sickness morning , noon and night throughout their entire pregnancy, others it comes and goes.. some don't get it until later on and some lucky ones don't get it at all.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 1:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Honey, don't feel bad about asking questions. We are all like that with our first. That part of what this site is for!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 1:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• 1st I had morning sickness, then I had all-day-all-night sickness, now I have night sickness. There were 3 blissful days sans-barfing between my shifts.

Here are some suggested remedies:

1. Seabands motion sickness bracelets. $10 @CVS, You wear them on your wrists and they push an acupressure spot.

2. Eat. High protein foods like almonds can help. Keep a pack of crackers or some dried fruit in your purse all the time.

3. Lemon. I thought this was crazy but it is super working for me right now. Bite into a slice of lemon.

4. Drink plenty of water. It makes the actual puking less bad for me.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 2:13 PM on Nov. 18, 2009