What is considered an Irregular cycle?

I get my menstrual every 23 rd of each month would that be considered irregular

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you get it around the same time each month, no that isn't irregular. Irregular typically means you can skip a month or even a few months in between cycles or have your cycle start at any time during the month with no consistency in when you start.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 1:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• no that means its regular. like mine is pretty much every month on the 18. some women go like 30 days then 40 then 21 thats irregular. it should be easy TTC if your normal it took us 3 months
    Anonymous

• Op here- Wow you are lucky we have been at this battle for 6 months now with no luck but then again I have completely lost hope I do not even chart anymore we just have sex we are in the mood and that is it after 4 months of trying I just figured i would leave it in gods hands
    Anonymous