I'm I over reacting???

my life just gets worse and worse i'm 13 weeks preg I when to the dr on Monday when I was getting my check up he found a lump on my thyroid gland so I am going today to see if I have cancer I dont have any family now the guy im seeing is going home for a week for thanksgiving I will be alone for thanksgiving cooking for myself oh god my life is so depressing I really wanted to go with him I didnt wanna be alone for thanksgiving all i do is cry he took me to the store since I dont have a car I was buying things for thanksgiving dinner it took all i could do not to cry when he asked me what am I buying I said stuff to cook for Thanksgiving dinner he was like oh ok I just wanted him to ask me to go with him but he said he cant tell his parents im preg he's 29 im 30 what should I do???

PregKT

Asked by PregKT at 1:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• kick his ass
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• what is he a 16 year old high school kid afraid to tell mommy and daddy?
    shay1130

• Get rid of him now. When is he going to tell them they are grandparents, when you take him to court for child support? When the kid comes knocking on his door 18 years from now?
    Anonymous

• You're kidding right? You have his moms phone #? call her and tell her yourself...Does he think he can hide it forever?
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 1:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Why could he not tell them your pregnant he's 29, is he embarassed thats lame
    Anonymous

• Ask him to go with you. GUYS DO NOT UNDERSTAND US VERY WELL. When you told him you were buying things for thanksgiving, he probably took that as you already have plans. If you are 13 weeks, then you should not be showing that much . You guys do not have to tell her you are pregnant. She is going to be your childs grandmother, i think you should introduce yourself. Do not play games with your partner. Do not assume anything. Tell him out right "i want to go to your parents house with you" Tell him they are going to be grandparents, & that you would like to break the ice by introducing yourself. Do not tell them you are pregnant. Just go. Tell your man that you can bring up the pregnancy later. Just voice your feelings, & tell him you would like to go.

Don't assume that your man knows what you want. If your going to be with this guy then you need to be open about your feelings.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• What do you mean he can't tell his parents you are pregnant? What is he going to do, hide the baby once the baby is born? Is he the biological father? What are his plans with you?
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 1:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Men are bricks, you need to tell him that you want to go. And also tell him to man up and grow some friggen balls and tell his parents
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Does he not plan on telling his parents that they're going to be grandparents? He needs to grow the f*** up and tell them. If you're good enough to carry his child, then you are def good enough to to meet his family. Talk to him and tell him how you feel. If he doesn't want to do it, then break it off with him
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Yup he needs to grow so BALLS! Geez! I agree with MsFila!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 2:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2009