Anyone who has MIL live with them feel like the 3rd wheel?

DH and MIL often make plans and don't tell me. I'm always in the wrong about something but DH will defend MIL if she does something similar. MILs opinions seems to mean something to him but mine are just crap. WTH?

How do you deal with this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh wow, that really sucks. You are a better person than I am. I worry about my MIL coming to live with us some day. I would say couples therapy would be a great start. If he doesn't go, then you go to help you deal with a sticky situation.
    Anonymous

• Accept it or move out. Not bashing, just telling you how to deal with it. It wont change until you get a place of your own without her.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I lived with my MIL but my husband and her butted heads. Now I do not have any type of relationship with her. The only way to have a better situation is to get out.....
    Anonymous