Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Circlague (sp?)

Yeah I don't know how it is spelled but I know that don't look right. Lol. Its where they stitch your cervix together. Has anyone has this procedure? What was it like? What did they do? Thanks. I have to have one but I am nervous about it.

Answer Question

Asked by nakoal87 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 9 (273 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • I don't know, I've never had one. Sorry I can't help,,, Good Luck :)

    Answer by southernstyle88 at 2:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

  • My aunt had one when she was pregnant with my cousin don't know what it really looks like but all they do is put a few stitches in and thats it

    Answer by Devonsmommy2007 at 4:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.