Should I move into the apartment???

I know its going to sound crazy asking this question if you have read my journals but I moved back in with my ex in the trailor because he called the law on me and made up some lies then said if you come back i'll not file on you...So I came back but its only been 2 days and during the time I wasn't living there I applied for an apartment and I got approved today. What I want to know is that should I leave and try to make it on my own or should I stay and try to make it work if he is really willing to try for the babies sake...But honestly my heart is telling me that i'm just going to go threw the same thing with him over and over and it will never end. But another part wants to keep holding on because of my babies having a father. Please no rood comments please. I'm trying to figure my life out right now.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 2:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• What charges did he make up that he used against you????
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 2:13 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• In the end you have to do whats best for YOU and your babies. I dont' read anyones journals, so I don't kow your situation. But it sounds like your ex is no more than a bully, and that's NOT good for you and it's NOT good for your babies. Kids need GOOD parents, not just bodies. So I would trust your gut instinct and move, oh and btw,if he is caught lying he will go to jail. Calls a womans shelter and ask for help on how to leave him
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I'd go with the apt. If he will try to manipulate you and control you to get what he wants then he's not a nice man. He's a control freak and it won't stop or get better.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I'd also go with the apt. You need to take care of you and your babies. If he made up lies once, he'll do it again. Since they're lies, you have no worries.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Im in the same boat you are in. I got approved for a 3 bedroom apt. monday but my dh can't live there with me. I'm applied for the apt. by my self and kids cause our relationship is not going anywhere. Nothing but arguing and he doesn't let me visit my family. Also so that way my kids can run and play without anybody telling them stuff. We are living in his aunts house (10 people only 6bdrm prety crowded) but can't go out side, or out of the room, cause I dnt get along with his aunt. So we stay in the room all day. He says that if I do get the apt. we are not goin to be together anymore. I do think about my kids and them beeing without a dad but I'm doing this for my kids and not for him.Ya they will have no dad but they will have a place to call home their own Home. Think whats best for your little one first and what he will be comfortable with. wish the best for you!
    ProudMom351

Answer by ProudMom351 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Will you just leave already? You did it before, you can do it again!!!!!!!!!!! Threatening you with charges? What about all the problems he's caused you? You never went to the cops. Yea, he's a real mature winner you got there. From what I've read in your journals he's a manipulative, controlling, abusive f*^k who has only done 2 things right in this world...your kiddos. I had to re-read your journals once to make sure I knew who I was responding to. When you write about him your tone is so sad. It's like you want someone to say "Stay with him, he's great!!!!" You are not going to get that here. You have a way out., now get out. Your babies will see their father..it's called visitation. Or you could always stay with him and have your DD treated that way when she's older. That pain you just felt in your heart even thinking about the possibility your own would be manipulated like that?? Your momma feels that everyday.

larissacst

Answer by larissacst at 9:22 AM on Nov. 19, 2009