How early does morning sickness start?

My husband and I have been trying for another baby. If I am pregnant then I am only about 3 weeks. I havent even taken a test because it is too early. With my last pregnancy morning sickness started around 5 weeks. I have been nauseated all day and last night I threw up 5 times. I have been forcing myself to eat even though nothing sounds good. I havent thrown up today but like I said I am really nauseated. My question is how early does morning sickness appear?
I forgot to mention that the smell of food is making me sick!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I guess it can start at anytime, my first I was about 3-4 months before i started getting sick and my second not until i was 6 months.
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 2:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I found out that I was pregnant around June 7th, and I had morning sickness 2 weeks before that.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• With my 3rd and 4th I had morning sickness before I ever knew I was pregnant, so around 3-4 weeks. But I'm 6 weeks pregnant now and haven't been sick at all - I mentioned it to the dr today and she said "it's still early" so I don't know what the "medical" answer would be.

Answer by missanc at 2:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• all mine started at 3 to 4 weeks im 5 weeks and 3 days now and thats how i am every time i turn around i have to run to the bathroom
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I just found out I was pregnant yesterday, and I have been sick the past week and a half.
    lumpyslady

Answer by lumpyslady at 3:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• with my first it was about 3 months before i got any sickness, with this one i didn't even know i was pregnant yet. about 2 or 3 weeks i'd say.
    xxluvya

Answer by xxluvya at 4:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2009