I heard you can still get your pd even if you are prego?

Is it possible to get your pd, even if you prego? You would think that the way the body works- it can't happen. I also saw on a post by someone that she had her pd, then a week later feeling nausea, and found out she was preg. Has anyone experienced this or know anything about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Some women actually have there periods for the first two months. I don't know how but, you do.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 2:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• 1 of every 10 women still have some kind of period while pregnant. Whether it is a light spotting, or heavier....i never have, but both my mom and sister did.
    54313MomOf4Boys

Answer by 54313MomOf4Boys at 2:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• It's not a true menstrual cycle. They have some bleeding. Some women have implantation bleeding 5-15 days after conception. Some women just bleed irregularly during pregnancy. A menstrual cycle is bleeding caused by hormone changes that cause the entire lining of the uterus to shed. Pregnancy bleeding is not a full shedding of the tissue.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 2:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I know that implantation bleeding is normally supposed to be light and short (wouldn't that be great if regular pds were like that!). This is my 2nd cycle off the pill and and it seems worse than it has before. I guess it could be that it is still adjusting to normal hormones, rather than from BC.
    Anonymous

• i did bleeding that was like my period during my pregnancy.
    ammbbbeeeerrrrr

Answer by ammbbbeeeerrrrr at 4:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• i had bleeding* sorry.
    ammbbbeeeerrrrr

• Not true, fopr some odd reasons, woman have some vaginal bleedind due to the changes in the body that make it seem like you are having a period each month.
    Kermet09

Answer by Kermet09 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2009