Is it possible to get your pd, even if you are preg?

Is it possible to get your pd, even if you prego? You would think that the way the body works- it can't happen. I also saw on a post by someone that she had her pd, then a week later feeling nausea, and found out she was preg. Has anyone experienced this or know anything about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• What is a pd? I probably should know, but I don't!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Your period. Other people say AF (Aunt Flow). Just a few ways to "discretely" say it, without actually having too.
    Anonymous

• you can have bleeding that amounts to a period, but its notactually a period
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 3:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• i know some that had their period and was still pregnant or had spotting here and there through out it and was fine
    Anonymous

• yes its different then your periord, with my first 2 i bleed and spotted on and off for 6 months im on my 3 rd pregnacy im 9 weeks and i have done the same thing
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I am assuming if the flow is heavier or normal, that you probably aren't pregnant.
    Anonymous